Terms and Conditions
2. Intellectual Property Rights. All material contained on the Site, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, Lebanon copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. The Site, its content, layout and design are the exclusive property of Human Capital or its licensors and, except as expressly provided herein, Human Capital does not grant any express or implied right in any such materials to you. In particular and without limitation, Human Capital owns the copyright in the Site as a collective work and/or compilation, any and all databases accessible on the Site, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of the Site. Human Capital, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Human Capital and/or Human Capital products and services are proprietary marks of Human Capital or its licensors. Third-party postings and trademarks displayed on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
5. Assumption of Risk. You use the Internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While Human Capital has endeavored to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Human Capital and Human Capital licensors and suppliers are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. Human Capital and Human Capital licensors and suppliers shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Site.
6. Enforcing Security. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of any of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. For your protection, Human Capital reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or further permission from you, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on any of the Site. Human Capital will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
7. Links to Other Websites. Human Capital may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by Human Capital and are maintained by third parties over which Human Capital exercises no control. Accordingly, Human Capital expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on and/or software downloaded from these third-party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
8. Events Beyond Human Capital Control. You expressly absolve and release Human Capital and Human Capital licensors and suppliers from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions.
9. DISCLAIMERS. Human Capital publishes its own content and acts as a distributor of content supplied by third parties. Accordingly, Human Capital has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any postings, CVs, financial, educational, employment information, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, images or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Human Capital. The content available through this Web site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. Human Capital neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on this Web site by anyone. Human Capital does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in this Site or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall Human Capital be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HUMAN CAPITAL OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS OR COMMITMENTS, WHETHER MADE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, FOR ANY INFORMATION POSTED, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, COST OF CAPITAL, AND THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF HUMAN CAPITAL OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HUMAN CAPITAL AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES BASED ON YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT.
11. Submissions. Human Capital also welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve this Site. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content (collectively, “Submissions”) received through this Site, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Human Capital to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions. You hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
12. Export Restrictions. No software or any other materials associated with this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to countries or persons prohibited under relevant export control laws, including, without limitation, countries against which Lebanon has embargoed goods. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of any such materials. By using and/or downloading any such materials from this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country to which such import, export, or re-export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited.
Human Capital S.A.L (Offshore)
Ashrafieh, Adlieh Square
Al Faras Street
Boustany Building 2nd Floor
Tel : 00-961-1-424001